“Recently, on the occasion of our 50th wedding anniversary we renewed our vows at Lover’s Knoll in Sedona at sunset. Reverend David performed the ceremony and it exceeded all our expectations. It was a perfect day, and the perfect place to recommit to each other. I would highly recommend using Sedona Destination Weddings.” — Mary D.
Your “Sedona Adventure” Vow Renewal Ceremony includes:
- An ordained non-denominational minister to perform your ceremony
- Consultation by phone, email or in person to create your personalized ceremony written just for you and ranging from traditional to contemporary, reflecting your own personal taste
- One of our in-house professional photographers will take 200+ digital photos. You will receive a DVD of unedited photos in the mail. You can make as many copies as you like. You have 1.5+ hour of photography. All of the beautiful photos on our site and our blog were taken by our talented in-house photographers
- A Sedona site permit
- A complimentary Ceremony Planning Packet to help you to be your best on your special day, including recommendations for your hair and make-up needs, musicians, limos, hotels, restaurants, videographer and more
- A 3 hour Pink Jeep tour for the bridal couple, officiant, photographer and two guests to the ceremony site at Merry-Go-Round and the surrounding area with plenty of photo-ops
Sedona Adventure Vow Renewal Package – $2,099 You must book your date by December 31, 2017 to receive this discounted price. ($880 for each additional Jeep)
Call us for more details or to reserve your date at (928) 282-0993.
All Your Beautiful Moments: The Video Slideshow Keepsake
Add a Video Slideshow Keepsake for only $97 to your wedding package to receive a unique and professionally edited slideshow of your ceremony that captures the best moments of your special day.