Your Southwestern Elopement Package includes:
- Shaman Akal, an ordained non-denominational minister, to perform your ceremony
- Consultation by email or phone to create your customized wedding ceremony, written just for you and ranging from traditional to contemporary, reflecting your own personal taste
- One of our in-house photographers will take 120+ digital photos. You will receive a DVD of unedited photos in the mail. You can make as many copies as you like. You have 1 hour of photography. All of the beautiful photos on our site and our blog were taken by our talented in-house photographers
- Medicine Wheel Ceremony with smudging, Calling in the Directions, Creating Sacred Space, Drumming and Sacred Song, and Heart Activating Conch Song
- The Wedding Pouch Ceremony
- Assistance in choosing the perfect red rock vortex site for your Sedona wedding
- A wedding ceremony held on the beautiful red rocks of Sedona at the location of your choice
- A Sedona wedding site permit
- All witnesses required by law for your Arizona Marriage License
- A complimentary Ceremony Planning Packet that will help you to be your best on your Special Day, including recommendations for your hair and make-up needs, musicians, limos, hotels, restaurants, videographer and more
Southwestern Elopement Package – $1,449.
- All Your Beautiful Moments: Add a Video Slideshow Keepsake for only $97 to your wedding package to receive a unique and professionally edited slideshow of your ceremony that captures the best moments of your special day.
Take a look at a Video Keepsake from a Southwestern Elopement.
More photos from the Southwestern Elopement Package weddings…