“Our ceremony was beautiful and beyond our wildest expectations.” — Chris & Elizabeth
Your Shamanic Sedona Wedding Package includes:
- Shaman Akal, an ordained non-denominational minister, to perform your ceremony
- Consultation by email or phone to create your customized wedding ceremony, written just for you and ranging from traditional to contemporary, reflecting your own personal taste
- One of our photographers will take 120+ digital photos. You will receive a DVD of unedited photos in the mail. You can make as many copies as you like. You have 1 hour of photography. All of the beautiful photos on our site and our blog were taken by our talented in-house photographers
- A Medicine Wheel Ceremony with smudging, calling in the directions, creating sacred space, drumming and sacred song and heart activating conch song
- A Native flute and drum serenade by your officiant
- The Wedding Pouch Ceremony
- Assistance in choosing the perfect red rock vortex site for your Sedona wedding.
- A complimentary Ceremony Planning Packet to help you to be your best on your Special Day, including recommendations for your hair and make-up needs, musicians, limos, hotels, restaurants, videographer and more.
Shamanic Sedona Wedding Package – $1,299.
Package is for up to 25 people (including bride and groom). For weddings of more than 25 people, please inquire for rates. (Add a Bouquet & Boutonniere for $175. A full service videographer may be added for an additional fee.)
All Your Beautiful Moments: The Video Slideshow Keepsake
Add a Video Slideshow Keepsake for only $197 to your wedding package to receive a unique and professionally edited slideshow of your ceremony that captures the best moments of your special day.
Take a look at a sample Video Slideshow Keepsake from one of our shamanic weddings here…
And here are some more photos from Shamanic weddings we’ve performed…
Return to All Wedding Packages.